Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:46:01 +0200
From:      Antonio Vieiro <antonio@vieiro.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 11.0-RC2 defaultrouter not working with wifi+wpa+static ip

> El 2 sept 2016, a las 0:39, Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com> escribi=C3=B3=
:
>=20
> Not sure about your defaultrouter issue, but as for this after note =
regarding wireless adapters not displaying in ifconfig before their wlan =
cloned device is created, this is the expected behaviour in FreeBSD 11.
>=20
> It was changed with commit r287197:
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D287197

Maybe this is the problem. If I run=20

	service routing restart

after boot I do get the defaultrouter set correctly on the wlan =
interface.=20

Maybe there should be a way to rerun /etc/rc.d/routing after =
wpa_supplicant stablishes a connection, but I don=E2=80=99t know how to =
do that.

I also tried setting defaultroute_delay to 30 without success.

Thanks anyway,
Antonio=