Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:41:04 +0000
From:      "amy@adwordbannersonline.com" <amy@adwordbannersonline.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-doc, Time to enjoy with your online marketing method

Hello Freebsd-doc!

 If you think that, the price for a specific keyword fluctuates in PPC,
and since you set a budget, you might end up with fewer and fewer clicks
as the cost increases, then we can help you to make a clear decision for
choosing a proper website banner advertising model.

 Place your website banner on top of Google search results without
pay per click AdWords campaign.

 Let me show you how we can do it in 3 easy steps:
 - Go to our website's DEMO page;
 - Fill form with your website freebsd org and keyword;
 - Click on VIEW ONLINE DEMO and see result page;

 Call us or fill our online quote form and we will
give you more details of how you can do it for your
business.

Hope to hear from you soon...
Amy Marquez