Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:29:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with bus_dmamap_destroy?

No, I believe the first BUS_SPACE_MAXADDR is fine- When you say "hang", hang
where? Unless you've marked this device as BUS_DMA_ISA (where it *might* hang
in sgmap_free_region), it would have to hang in free()- are you sure it's
actually hanging and you don't have some loop where it's trying to destroy the
map when there are still loaded pages?