Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:42:51 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        "Steven E. Ames" <steve@virtual-voodoo.com>
Cc:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>, Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>, Valentin Chopov <valentin@valcho.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CURRENT is freezing again ...

* Steven E. Ames <steve@virtual-voodoo.com> [001116 09:27] wrote:
> It seems to only do it SMP... the same machine built with a non-SMP
> kernel (same source code) runs just fine for extended periods.

John just checked in some code last night that may address your
problems.

I would try a new kernel, and perhaps some collabaration with John
to debug these problems rather than just complaining about the
situation.  I see at least two experianced developers in the CC
list, there's no reason for these poor bug reports.

-Alfred