Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:51:53 -0500
From:      mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: switching to an internal DSL modem -- natd, ipfw

=On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 08:39:40PM -0500, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
=> Any other ATM card I should consider as an internal DSL modem? Thanks!

=You're likely to have better luck with an ATM25 card and an externally
=attached ATM25 DSL modem.

=I backported the idt(4) driver to 4.x for this reason but the card I
=purchased turned out to be an ATM155 model.

Thanks, but reducing the clutter of the external devices is the whole
point of my excercise :-)

	-mi

=http://people.freebsd.org/~bms/dump/idt/