Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:24:52 +1030
From:      "Farhat, Aiman Ahmed - FARAA002" <FARAA002@students.unisa.edu.au>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>

Is there any way to make an installation from a CD-R(W), as in:
1. Download files
2. Place on a CD-R (or CD-RW)
3. Boot from a CD-R(W) with the same layout as a CD-ROM that you could buy.
This would make the installation a lot easier for me (especially on CD-RW),
because I could keep a CD instead of a box of floppies (and on CD-RW, I could
update it), and it would be free (and I could share it with my friends...
without having to worry about a bunch of bulky floppies).

best regards
aiman