Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:26:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        antony@abacus.co.uk
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE

2.0 has been around for a bit, 2.1 made an appearance last night but
does not build, and least on my machine.

- Mike H.

   Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:52:25 +0000
   From: Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
   Sender: owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG

   Just wondering if KDE 2.x would make an appearence in the FreeBSD 4.3
   release....?

   --
   ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
   Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670