Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:51:44 +0530
From:      "Jaideep  Bhatia" <jaideep.bhatia@wipro.com>
To:        "'Scott'" <scottro@nyc.rr.com>, "'Fusion'" <jffusion@adelphia.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Windows

------=_NextPartTM-000-317bb77f-ff2e-11d5-a940-00b0d0d06be8

I have machine with win 2K and freebsd with the default freebsd boot
loader ( I think easy boot) and it is working fine. Machine has 2
primary partitions one for win 2k and other from freebsd 4.4 R. But the
partitioning was done before win2k was installed. And then on other
partition freebsd was installed.
	Only minor problem is that boot loader gives the following
message
F1	???  (This is the NTFS partition)
F2	FreebSD

	It can't recognize the ntfs pratition, but pressing F1 boots
win2k without any problems.
Regards,
Jaideep Bhatia