Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 1995 17:17:07 +0100
From:      Lars Koeller  <uphya001@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   RE: xperfmon+ for FreeBSD 2.0?

#-------------

      I can't reply to the author of the question (Mail delivery error), so
   I post it to freebsd-questions. I'm sorry.

#------------

   Hello!

      No, I'm sorry, not up to now. But I want to  do it as the first thing
   when 2.1 is released I'm wating for.

|> Two suggestions:
|>   o Assign version numbers to releases, document
|>    them in the README and as part of the file
|>    name (i.e. xperfmon+2.2.tar.gz)

|>  o Document in the README the ftp site containing
|>    where the latest version should be found.

      Sure, you are right, The port for 1.1.5.1 was the first dirty hack to
   see if it's working. Jordan posts me the doc 'How to do  a port for 2.0'
   I will use for the next port.

   So be a little patient.

   Regards

   Lars

Lars Kller                        E-Mail:
University of Rostock (Germany)       lars.koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Fachbereich Physik 		      lars.koeller@physik.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universittsplatz 3		   Phone:  +49 381/498-1665 or 498-1648
18051 Rostock                      Fax:    +49 381/498-1667

--DAB25308.791205733/Grizzly.COM--