Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:49:23 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        "Andrey V. Semyonov" <wilfre@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/fstab FS-specific parameters

Andrey V. Semyonov schrieb:
> Hi there!
>
> How do you use FS-specific parameters in /etc/fstab (like -E for
> mount_msdosfs, or -I for mount_smbfs, etc...) ?

As far as I know this is not possible. I had a similar problem when I
wanted to mount NFS with -L using fstab. In my case there was a
solution, because if you specify -o nolockd then it has the same effect
as -L. I just wrote nolockd into the options column of /etc/fstab. I
guess this won't help you much, because mount_smbfs seems to don't make
use of the -o parameter.

Regards
Björn