Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:15:43 -0600
From:      chris <chris@bsdjunk.com>
To:        B J <quarterwavevertical@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:

Hi,

Try compiling it from ports, or supply us with some sort of debug info.

Chris

Chris Petrik
FreeBSD Developer
E on FreeBSD
------
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know its true name.
-- Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie

---- On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:10:11 -0600 B J<quarterwavevertical@gmail.com> wrote ----