Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:02:17 -0500
From:      lluisma <lluisma@osi-technologies.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.4-RELEASE and ThinkPad 770Z with 256MB memory

Thomas David Rivers wrote:

> Uh... you're talking about install Linux, right?  Perhaps you

I am trying to install FreeBSD 3.4. I was just displaying dmesg output
from a running Linux system because I attempted to replace Linux with
FreeBSD and the bsd install hangs after probing PnP devices. The dmesg
is just to show you what kind of laptop I have and see if someone can
give some ideas to make bsd install. I'm dying to have freebsd installed
on this laptop...  Thanks for any help.