Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 1995 00:21:59 GMT
From:      tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CDROM Installation Question

I have read documents about installation on the CDROM. But I still have some
questions about the installation.

(1)  After install the two floppies, how can I copy or install the binaries
     on the CDROM to the hard drive.

(2)  Will the system reconize the CDROM after boot up?  What is the mounting
     point of the CDROM Drive?

(3)  What are the binaries that can be run directly from CDROM without installed
     on the hard drive?

(4)  Is parallel port devices, such as some tape drive or CDROM driver that can
     be connected directly from parallel port, supported?

Thanks your help in advance.

Yao-Wen Stephen Tsai 2/9/95