Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:00:05 -0800
From:      Brent Kearney <brent@kearneys.ca>
To:        Jackson Donadel <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: linuxconf

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

I believe I read about someone making a GUI configuration tool for
FreeBSD, but I don't recall the who/what/where of it...  Have you
looked at /stand/sysinstall ?  It's post-configuration functions are
pretty good.

Theres not much push in the BSD community for GUI admin tools,
unfortunately.  I'll let you make your own inferences as to why that
might be ;)

-Brent

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 10:32:41AM -0300, Jackson Donadel wrote:
> There=B4s something to manage the system like linuxconf of RedHat???
>=20
>=20

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6--