Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:39:28 -0800
From:      Eddie Lawhead <eddie@silk.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and C Programming

Hello Everyone !!

I would like to learn to program in the C language.  I went out and bought
K&Rs "The C Programming Language" which is very helpfull.  What I would
like now is some tutorials for programming in FreeBSD.  I am afraid my
imagination is lacking somewhat so I seem to learn better when I am working
towards some goal.  Tutorials are great for that.

Anyone have some good links?  I really don't want to have to buy anymore
books.

Thanks for your help.

Eddie Lawhead
eddie@silk.net