Date:      Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:00:04 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [headsup] new article: How To Choose The Version Of FreeBSD That Is Right For You

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:00:33PM +0200, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> Since they web page is currently being redesigned, and since the
> current web page is already way overcrowded, I think the simplest way
> to hightlight the article for now would be a news entry about the
> availability of the new article.

Yes.  Most new articles should be added to the newsflash section,
especially ones as important as this.  It should also be linked from
some of the second level pages, which I'm in the process of doing now.
There may be a place for it on the new front page, but the current one
is extremely crowded and hopefully won't be around much longer anyway.

	- Murray