Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:29:42 -0500
From:      Nick Lozinsky <nl3481@wi.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mutt and POP3 servers

Hello:

I've setup mutt, and am using sendmail for mail deliveries. If I were to
have mutt get mail from my ISP's
POP3 server, do I need some other program running, like fetchmail or
something? I dont know how mutt works, but it doesn't get any mail for
me from my host, I've included the following in my .muttrc config file:

set pop_hostname="pop-server.wi.rr.com"
set pop_ser="nl3481"
set pop_pass="mypass"

And so forth with my mailbox and such. Do I need to do anything to
actually receive mail from my mail server?

Thanks.