Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:39:31 +0000
From:      Chris <chrcoluk@gmail.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        "J.D. Bronson" <jbronson@wixb.com>
Subject:   Re: openssl 0.9.7e

How do you get openssl port to overwrite the base files, the following
does NOT work.

make OPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE=yes install clean

it displays
"#
# this ports does not support the dynamic root
# please undefine OPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE
# and use WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes instead.
#
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/openssl."

how to install in base?