Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:16:10 -0400
From:      RoadRunner <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        Nick Lozinsky <nl3481@ibsd.myip.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fetchmail and mutt

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:01:46 -0500 (CDT)
Nick Lozinsky <nl3481@ibsd.myip.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks all for trying to help, mutt works (sort of) and fetchmail
> works fine with mail; how do I get mutt to read from fetchmail's
> queries? Do I simply specify in the .muttrc config file to read off
> of mail's mail box?

I have a little page--mostly for myself--an oversimplified guide to
mutt for the single user on a machine, using fetchmail to get it.

Maybe it'll be of some use.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/mutt.html

For mutt gurus who want to look and snicker--keep in mind that it's a
thing I put up when I was first trying to figure out mutt and just
wanted a simplified thing that would work for me.

Scott Robbins