Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:12:19 -1000 (HST)
From:      David Langford <langfod@maui.net>
To:        yds@ingress.net (Yarema)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/bin/groff: can't find `DESC' file

a.out works fine but Elf does not.

Trace shows that the path isnt being added to the file_open
with /usr/share/groff/font.

I am begining to wonder if it is a problem with the Elf C++ compiler.

I have been unable to figure out a solution on my machines.
This is very frustrating.

I sent similar email a couple of weeks ago and I only got one
reply. It mustnt be important to anyone.

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com