Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:15:27 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Age of Darkness

> If this is where your leadership is taking us then I think is time
> for you to relax and find something else to do .

Thank you for forwarding a private message to a public mailing list.
We can now add lack of etiquette to your other shortcomings as a human
being.

I won't argue this with you Amancio, I'll just repeat what I said:
You're currently dead weight and not someone I'm willing to cut any
slack over, so if you keep starting fights here I will take the
"subscription decision" out of your hands.  I could also care less
what you think about my "leadership" since your opinion is frankly not
that important to me.  Maybe you should be the one finding better
things to do?

Anyway, I won't be the one to continue this thread in -hackers and the
next move you see from me, should another move be called for, will be
to eject you like a noisy drunk after closing time.

- Jordan