Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/13697: pstat(8) command line option '-w' not functional

The following reply was made to PR bin/13697; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To: chris@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: monroyj@hotmail.com, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG,
	phk@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:50:24 +1000 (EST)

 > State-Changed-Why:
 > It has come to my attention that this PR refers to -n and its lack of decent
 > documentation, or at least it _might_.

 -n seems to be documented decently: it causes device numbers instead
 of device names to be printed if another option causes device names
 to be printed at all.  The options that cause device names to be
 printed are:

 -t: broken by recent dev_t changes.  A line number of "0" is printed
     instead of the device name in the "fixed" case where the device
     name is returned by the kern.ttys sysctl.
 -v: doesn't actually cause device names to be printed, since it is
     disabled.

 Bruce