Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 01:30:29 +0100
From:      Alex <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   missing man pages

Hello freebsd-questions,

  I recently did a fresh install of FreeBSD 4.5. Afterwards did a build &
  install world. The manpages for ipfw, ifconfig (and maybe more) are
  lost from the system. And I used the install tool to (re)install the
  doc distribution. Any suggestion on how to proceed?

  # manpath
  /usr/share/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/X11R6/man:/usr/share/perl/man:/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/man

--
Best regards,
 Alex