Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 02:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      michael chibueze <mc2002ng23401@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   very urgent

QUES TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES / IMPORTATION

I am Dr. Micheal Chibueze. Former special adviser  on
Crude petroleum matters to the late Head of state of
Government  of Nigeria Gen. Sani Abacha. Because of my
strategic position in the former Government and also
being a close confidant of the late Head of State, I
was abe to acqure personally the sum of
($10,000,000.00)UDS (TEN MILLION, US DOLLARS ONLY)
presently lodged in various Babks in Nigeria.

I made this money largely throuh "SONSULTANCY FEE" and
loyalty "Fees" paid by foreign Oil companies prior to
Allocation of deep water Oil blocs and other
lifting/prospecting Right (Nigeria is the 6th largest
producer/Exporter of Crude Petroluem in ht world.

As you are probaly aware, Nigeria is prone to Military
Coups and the resultant Political/Economic Instability
has fueled hhyper inflation, amongst other problems. i
have therefore resolved to invest my money abroad,
preferable in Real Estate properties and Importation
of Goods from your country for safely and optinum
returns on investment.

however, straight transfer of this fund into a bank
abroad will produce two major problems one, the tax
incidence will be too high, as much as 60% of this
fund will go up in taxes, levies, penalties etc. as a
result of Government deliberate restrictions on flight
of capital abroad.

the solution is to courier this money cash abroad,
through international Courier Service company here in
Nigeria in conjunctions with my insider in the company
here in Nigeria. The money will be packed in a
"Doplomatic Bags/boxes" tagged diplomatic immunity,
which will be addressed on your name. this system is
secret and the money is therefore untraceable.

It is a system used by most top Government official to
move their fortunes to safety abroad. i have therefore
concluded every arrangement by the assistance of my
inside contact in the courier Comapany.

All I now need is an honest  partner who can recieve
the money on my behalf and help me to invest as
aforementioned. there is absolutely no risk involved
in this transaction as the money will be delivered to
you in united stated Dollars  Bills. If you are
interested in assisting me, please send to me by email
immediately your prefered contact address whcih I will
use to register the consignment on your name as the
sole beneficiary /owner of the consignment. For your
help and assisttance in this deal, you will receive
30% of this money in cash or equity if you wish to
join the proposed company. I have mapped out 5% of the
total fund to cover all the expensesicurred both
locally and internationally during the course of this
transaction.

Finally, you are to plaes urgently send to me through
my email line or you contact me immediately for the
required conact address like your direct telephone and
fax number for speady and confidential communication.

best regards
Dr. Micheal Chibueze
e-mail: mc2002ng23401@yahoo.com