Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 10:23:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spectrum24 WLAN

Hi,

Well, to be frank I don't know anything about the hardware of this PCMCIA
card (it's produced by Symbol), but I thought I might just give it a try
with the 'wi' driver.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work, but what's worse is that even though wi0
driver reports init error, the wi0 interface is created nonetheless. Any
attempt to access it completely locks the keyboard and screen (Toshiba
7020CT), the only action that helps is removing the card - after some
while the system wakes up, but the interface is still there.

Any clues?

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------