Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:02:50 -0600
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   5.0DP2 SMP 4000 available for testing

Hello all,

I don't know if anyone would be interested or not, but I'll throw this out
there anyway. I just loaded 5.0 DP2-mini onto a SMP 4000 (5/400), there are
no ports or packages on this machine yet, so it's as clean as it comes.

If anyone would like to test code or whatever on it, I would be more than
willing to give people ssh access. This machine is not a production server
by any stretch and if it breaks, it breaks.

If you are interested in access to this machine, just let me know.

Thanks,

AJ Schroeder