Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:48:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Jesper Wallin" <jesper@hackunite.net>
To:        "Julian C. Dunn" <lists+freebsd@aquezada.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to use a PS/2 keyboard after a boot without it.

Heya..

First of all, thanks for your reply.. but yet, I don't have any "flags 0x01" on the
atkbd line..

-snip-
# atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
device          atkbdc          # AT keyboard controller
device          atkbd           # AT keyboard
#device         psm             # PS/2 mouse
-snip-

Regards,
Jesper Wallin