Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:24:50 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Eugeny Kuzakov <kev@lab321.ru>, Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Packet/traffic shapper ?

Yknow, that's a good question.. and I wish I knew the answer.. I haven't
tried it yet.  But I'm also only running 0804 as well.

Any idea of an easy way to migrate to 0921?  Every time I upgrade I just
throw in another drive, install onto it, and move my stuff over.. I'd
imagine I can use CVSUP and do it quicker..

At 09:58 AM 9/23/98 +0700, Eugeny Kuzakov wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Darren Reed wrote:
>

>Another question.
>
>Is ipfilter fixed in -current (3.0-beta) ?
>Last tryed 3.0-980804-SNAP...
>Just crashes while usage ipnat after some time.
>
>Now I uses 2.2-980806 with ipfilter 3.2.9 - no problems.
>I can not game with debug(and etc) on production server.
>
>--
>	Best wishes, Eugeny Kuzakov
>		Laboratory 321 ( Omsk, Russia )
>		kev@lab321.ru
>		ICQ#: 5885106

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-hackers" in the body of the message

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us