Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 05:42:38 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Vitaliy Semochkin <sve_arts@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I failed to compile folowing KERNEL

Vitaliy Semochkin wrote:
> #Hi, I failed to compile following kernel and I can't find what is my
> mistake,
> #could anyone find what I do?
> # config goes without errors
> # and make depend too  but make return error status 1

What version of FreeBSD is this?

Can we see the complete error message and surrounding messages from make
depend?

Do you have the complete system sources installed? Could you use 'make
buildkernel', instead of the older 'make depend, make, make install'
system? (See the handbook for more information on this)

Andrew.