Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 98 10:00:02 MET
From:      Flemming Jacobsen <fj@login.dknet.dk>
To:        jonny@coppe.ufrj.br (Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Haupauge tuner problems continued...

Joao Carlos Mendes Luis wrote:
> I think that this may not matter, but I noted only two differences
> between boards: The tuner (although I did not yet dare to take off
> the protecting Hauppauge seal, [ ... ]

It's not a seal. It's a "We made this, and these are the features"
sticker. I just got my card warranty replaced, and I'd had to take
the sticker halfway off to get the model number when playing with
radio support.

You have to be carefull when you take it off, as the Philips stickers
will be torn apart (the upper layer of the sticker will come off,
making the text unreadable) if you are too rough.

As Amancio said, getting it to work without the modelnumber is
not very probable.

	Hyg'
	Flemming

--
Flemming Jacobsen            It'll probably say something like "Does not
                             compute" or "Inoperative parameters". That's