Date:      Mon, 20 May 2013 20:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Browsers...

As firefox is a seldom-used backup browser, I don't want to test=0Ait, but =
would if I had the time (seamonkey stuff is also in=0Athat subdirectory and=
 it is one my primary browsers).  =0ANo NFS mounted.=0ABTW I recovered the =
url's that I had lost from the adblock preference line in prefs.js, so that=
 is solved anyway. =0A=0A=0A--- On Mon, 5/20/13, Chris Rees <crees@FreeBSD.=
org> wrote:=0A...=0ADo you have an NFS mounted home directory?=A0 I've disc=
overed that=0AFirefox doesn't like that, perhaps something to do with sqlit=
e=0Alocking.=0A=0AYou can work around by moving your .mozilla folder somewh=
ere local and=0Asymlinking it.=0A=0AEven if you're not on NFS, have you tri=
ed moving your .mozilla away?=0A=0AChris=0A________________________________=