Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 22:31:02 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        karsten@rohrbach.de
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, bsd-nomads@clave.gr.jp, roger@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nokia Card Phone 2.0 PCMCIA GSM phone, need help

Karsten,

> > I've got a Nokia Card Phone 2.0.

> got it running on my vaio n505x under linux. it attaches as standard
> serial and can be used as a modem (AT cmd set, flow control, that's
> pretty it)

I got it working with FreeBSD 3.4-stable (the commit has been made)
but i've not committed to 4.x or 5.x yet as I do not have any hardware
set up to test it.

It also works with PAO on FreeBSD3.4, once I fixed a bug in the PAO
source code.

--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.