Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:31:54 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        "Ray Seals" <rayseals@midwestis.com>, "Nicholas Charles Brawn" <ncb05@uow.edu.au>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Let's nail some things down.

At 03:26 PM 10/29/98 -0600, Ray Seals wrote:
>I like the tribal warrior look.  I also like the 'FreeBSD Native' wording.
>I think that there should only be 2 classifications.  We just need to
>continue to adhere to a strict quality control standard before these are
>issued.  This is a great opportunity for us.
>
>My 2 cents,
>Ray

Just as long as we don't end up with a Holy War, or people thinking they're
being offended or whatever, all's well.  At the same time, 2 is good
enough, and 3 is excessive.  Works With should just be "requires minimal
modification".. If it requires too much modification, the designer should
put it in themselves in another tree or something of the CD.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998