Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 1998 08:37:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Norman C Rice <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: UPSD toggle wraparound and negative response

>From talking with the author of UPSD, this message means that the UPS you have
is not in the tables he created.  Each APC model has different parameters (of
course), so you need to find those parameters and add them to the others in the
distribution (apc_static.c).  Or you could comment out the tune lines one by one
until you find the one that is giving you the error, then leave it commented
out.

If you get the table, let me know.  I've got a 1000 as well.  It's a minor
annoyance that is on the bottom of my todo list.

Patrick