Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:14:00 -0700
From:      Ryan Hill <rhill@xypoint.com>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 4.5 STABLE -> make buildworld problems

fyi - thanks to all who have replied so far, I dumped my existing /src
directory, changed my supfile to src-all and re-cvs'ed, but still got the
segfault in groff again.  ran memtest and it blew-up, ran dell diagnostics
and its complaining about a bad 256MB stick in the machine.

once I get that replaced I'll give it a try again, and let the list know if
I'm still having problems.

thanks for helping me out!

regards,

Ryan Hill, MCSE
Manager, Technical Support (aka IT Ninja)
Corporate Information Systems
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) - http://www.telecomsys.com
v: 206.792.2276 - f: 206.792.2001