Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:17:08 +0100
From:      FreeBSD@hm.homeip.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   weird system behavor

Hi,

yesterday I updated my stable 4.4 source tree and recompiled everything
(including kernel). I have ipfw setup and squid running since a long time
now, since I rebooted my system quiet a few things behave very weird.

The only site I can connect to using my squid proxy is the www.freebsd.org.
The firewall is not denying any of the others, but I just don't get any
packet back from them. If I bypass the squid everythings working fine.

I also added a ipfw allow all from any to any as the 2nd rule (1st one is
the NAT-thing). But still no luck... does anyone experience similar things?

Regards.

- Joe