Date:      Thu, 7 May 2015 19:34:12 +0000
From:      "Amuchastegui, Nick" <nicka@qti.qualcomm.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "scottl@FreeBSD.org" <scottl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Request for source code from PerForce

Hi all,

My name is Nick, I'm a developer at Qualcomm.
I'm trying to obtain some source code related to a google summer of code pr=
oject.  This code appears to be hosted on the FreeBSD Perforce server, whic=
h I cannot pull from without a FreeBSD account.  The web interface for the =
project is at :  http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=3Dd&cd=3D//depot/projects/soc=
2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/&rc=3Ds&c=3DDRO@//depot/projects/soc2009/anchie_s=
end/send_0.2/?ac=3D83<http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=3Dd&cd=3D/depot/projects=
/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/&rc=3Ds&c=3DDRO@/depot/projects/soc2009/anchi=
e_send/send_0.2/?ac=3D83>     .   I would like to get the initial import of=
 the project, corresponding to changelist 163241<http://p4web.freebsd.org/@=
md=3Dd&cd=3D/depot/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/libs/&cdf=3D/depot=
/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/libs/Makefile&rc=3Ds&c=3DrOY@/163241=
?ac=3D10>.
Would anyone be willing to pull this revision of the source code and share =
it with me?   If so I'd greatly appreciate it!  :)

Background (if you're interested):
Docomo labs usa created an open source (BSD license) implementation of SeND=
 (secure neighbor discovery protocol) several years back.  A developer (nam=
ed Ana Kukec ?) associated with FreeBSD/google summer of code modified the =
Docomo project to port it to FreeBSD and improve its traffic handling mecha=
nism.   I'd like to get ahold of the original Docomo Labs implementation, w=
hich is no longer available for download from Docomo labs, and I cannot fin=
d it anywhere else.  The FreeBSD perforce server is the only location I hav=
e been able to find it.

Thank you very much for your help!

Nick

locate a copy of the source code from the original  Docomo open source SeND=
 project that Ana based her improved SeND implementation on. This original =
source is no longer available for download from Docomo and the only record =
of it I can find of it is in perforce on the FreeBSD server.  I don't have =
a free BSD account and it seems that I cannot connect to the perforce serve=
r without one.

I was wondering if one you would be willing to pull the original  Docomo pr=
oject from the perforce server and share it with me?   I don't intend to pu=
sh anything back up to the server, I would just like to use the code for ou=
r internal development purposes.

Bjoern, I contacted you because it appears that you were Ana's mentor (at l=
east on this project).  I hope I have the correct email for Ana, it was not=
 too clear from her freebsd profile page.

The web interface for the depot is at: http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=3Dd&cd=
=3D//depot/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/&rc=3Ds&c=3DDRO@//depot/pr=
ojects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/?ac=3D83<http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=
=3Dd&cd=3D/depot/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/&rc=3Ds&c=3DDRO@/dep=
ot/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/send_0.2/?ac=3D83>   I would like to get ch=
angelist 163241<http://p4web.freebsd.org/@md=3Dd&cd=3D/depot/projects/soc20=
09/anchie_send/send_0.2/libs/&cdf=3D/depot/projects/soc2009/anchie_send/sen=
d_0.2/libs/Makefile&rc=3Ds&c=3DrOY@/163241?ac=3D10>   , which appears to be=
 the initial import of the Docomo send project.

Thank you both very much for your help.

Nick