Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 1997 09:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of "learn" project?

On Sun, 17 Aug 1997, Conrad Sabatier wrote:

> Tried adding "learn-all" to my sup file recently, as per the instructions
> in the original announcement, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the
> CVS repository.
>
> So where *are* the sources for this thing?  How does one get them?

I apologize for the confusion,

      As previously announced, a CVS repository for "learn" is being
      maintained at freefall.FreeBSD.org.

      A continually updated copy of the repository is also available
      by anonymous FTP at andrsn.stanford.edu in the /pub/learncvs
      directory, where the entire contents of the learncvs directory
      can be obtained with the command "get learncvs.tar.gz".

      Also 'learn' is currently mirrored at cvsup.de.FreeBSD.org if you
      would like to like to receive the current sources only via CVsup.
      Simply make these changes to your sup-file.

      *default host=cvsup.de.FreeBSD.org
      *default release=cvs
      learn-all

      low and participate in the development of 'learn'.

               To subscribe to the list or get more info

                                 email

                      learners-request@FreeBSD.org

If you have any more questions submit them to
learners@FreeBSD.org

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."