Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2010 07:05:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Igor Lyapin (LinkedIn Invitations)" <invitations@linkedin.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Reminder about your invitation from Igor Lyapin

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on February 26, Igor Lyapin sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Igor Lyapin's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1105542438/kg5abXYk/gir_18199627_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on {0}, {1} sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.  February 26, Igor Lyapin wrote:

> To:  [freebsd-stable@freebsd.org]
> From: Igor Lyapin [igor.lyapin@gmail.com]
> Subject: Igor Lyapin wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

> - Igor Lyapin

The only way to get access to Igor Lyapin's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/doi/1105542438/kg5abXYk/gir_18199627_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Igor Lyapin's network at any time.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation