Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 16:50:54 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@utell.co.uk>
To:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@utell.co.uk>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rstartd on freefall

[.....]

> If you have xauth working properly, you can just type:
>
> xon host program

Ah.

$ apropos remote  | fgrep start
rstart(1)                - a sample implementation of a Remote Start client
rstartd(1)               - a sample implementation of a Remote Start rsh helper
xon(1)                   - start an X program on a remote machine

Maybe I should have looked down the list a bit :)  I've been using
rstart for over a year now :|  Xon works perfectly.  Thanks.

Hey, maybe I won't have to jump through xauth hoops when I spawn
suid programs too !  Duh.

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org> <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;