Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:52:24 +0200
From:      "barbara\.xxx1975" <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        "ports" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ftp/downloader: bad behavior setting speed limit

# $FreeBSD: ports/ftp/downloader/Makefile,v 1.66 2006/04/15 19:33:49 arve=
d Exp $

I wrote about this problem on 15 Sep 2005 and, at that date, I noted the =
problem in at least two previous versions.
Various versions has been committed but the problem still persists.

As I said, setting the speed limit to "Low" or "Medium" the program start=
s to behave badly.
Looking at the "Log window" I can see truncated http requests to the dest=
ination server, which responds with the http error "bad request"
Sometimes the request is correct but it get disconnect after few bytes.
Setting the limit to "Unlimited" the program starts to work correctly.

uname -v
FreeBSD 6.1-RC #0: Fri Apr 14 12:12:49 CEST 2006     root@diabulus.locald=
omain:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DIABULUS