Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 05:31:51 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        Peter McGarvey <Networks.Manager@rncm.ac.uk>, Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>, k4n@hotmail.com, roelof@nisser.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD webdesign

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 04:04:05PM +0100, Peter McGarvey wrote:

> Web styles/colour schemes are something I feel strongly about.

i don't since i started using lynx, the text format of the
freebsd site isn't too bad, as an aside.

> I'm dyslexic.  A bad colour scheme make my life hell.

"welcome to the machine" ... dsylexic, colour blind and
significant neurological damage that makes typing difficult.

i've trimmed the rest of you post as it says (by way of
example) what i tried to say in my earleir post in a far more
general manner.

regards,

jonathan

... tiolets are "disabled", people are not.