Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:14:00 -0600
From:      David West <david_west@icon-labs.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   networking product for FreeBSD

--------------2364AB4EC9181129062C3330

Here's an HTML describing our SNMP package for FreeBSD.

Thanks,
David West
--
Icon Laboratories
3636 Westown Parkway, Suite 101

--------------2364AB4EC9181129062C3330

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="Microsoft Word 97">
<TITLE>Icon Labs offers a complete SNMP development environment for FreeBSD</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY LINK="#0000ff">
<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE=2>
<P><A HREF="http://www.icon-labs.com">Icon Labs</A> offers a complete SNMP development
environment for FreeBSD. Each package includes SNMP libraries and header files for C
development, a MIB compiler and source code to a sample agent.  Icon’s implementation is
based on Integrated System’s Envoy for its real time operating system <B><I>pSOS</B></I>.
Original design of Envoy stressed memory efficiency to fit the limited resources available
to most embedded systems.  Envoy was designed for OEMs and system integrators requiring a
fast, small SNMP agent or the basis for a management station product.</P>
<P>Envoy provides support for SNMP v1, v2 and v3 as well as multi-mode SNMP v1/v2/v3
implementations for agents from the same source code set, providing a single solution for
all SNMP requirements.  For further information, see
<A HREF="http://www.icon-labs.com/">www.icon-labs.com</A>; or email:
<A HREF="mailto:info@icon-labs.com">info@icon-labs.com</A>.</P>
</FONT>
</BODY>