Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:03:12 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        jxr2000@tmlp.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Modem

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:55:13 -0400, jxr2000@tmlp.com scrawled:

#My question is. Could someone recommend me an internal fax modem
#that is sure to work with release 4.3. Please provide manufacture
#and model number.

I use US Robotics Model 5610 with release 4.4. You should be able to
use it under 4.3, as I've also used it under Windows, and several
distributions of Linux using both the 2.2.x and 2.4.x kernels
(Mandrake, RH, Slackware, SuSE). It should cost about $100US if you
buy it from the manufacturer
--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net