Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 04:05:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: `make run'?  Don't hit!

 * Any heart-felt agreement or dissent?  Satoshi - don't worry, I'll do
 * the actual work, assuming we have general agreement.  I've already
 * done it anyway.. :)

Looks pretty good, except I'd prefer it check if the variable is
defined or not instead of the value, we usually use "yes" instead of
"YES" and I think it's plain ugly that some ports demand the
all-uppercase value.

If it has to check the value, at least we can use just use the first
letter and igrone the case, so that "y", "yes", "YES", "YEAH BABY!!!"
will all work. :)

Satoshi