Date:      Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:40:05 -0500
From:      "Shaddox, William" <Wshaddox@Vestcom.com>
To:        "glarkin@FreeBSD.org" <glarkin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: pdftk-1.44

We use pdftk for shuffling pdfs together and adding watermarks to a pdf wit=
h the stamp command.  We've found that if we start with a pdf that's over 2=
GB in size, pdftk will give the error below and stop working.  Is there any=
 work around for this or is this a known issue?  I've checked the FAQ but I=
 didn't see anything about this size limitation.

Our system is running FreeBSD version 8.2 -RELEASE AMD64 and pdftk version =
1.44

Error: Failed to open PDF file:
   Output_name.pdf
Errors encountered.  No output created.
Done.  Input errors, so no output created.

           William M. Shaddox