Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 12:31:11 -0400
From:      John Duncan <jddst19+@pitt.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advansys SCSI driver

Does anyone know the status of the advscsi driver? I have a SIIG card
(advansys) and, as a result, I've had to install linux instead of my
preferred system, which is FreeBSD. Linux 2.0.30 supports the advscsi
cards. Perhaps one could look through those drivers to find the
low-level commands.

If someone would like to help me out learning if design, I'd be happy to
do this myself, but I have not spent any time doing this.

-John