Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:31:45 -0800
From:      "Jesse Geddis" <sgeine@yahoo.com>
To:        "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@owt.com>, "Loren James Rittle" <rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Cc:        <melange@yip.org>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 4.4-STABLE (built 10/25) -> 4.5-STABLE (built and rebuilt during last week)

I have almost the same board as him. personally I've had more problems then I
can count with this board (especially compared to tyan which I run bsd on now
and kicks ass). mind is a P2B-DS. only difference between his and mine is mine
is dual processor and has onboard Adaptec 7890 SCSI. I have all 4 dim slots
full.