Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 19:10:22 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   I will be in Japan and Korea from June 7th through June 15th

I'll be in Japan (Tokyo/Nagoya/Osaka areas) from the 7th through the
12th and will be speaking at the Networld + INTEROP 2000 FreeBSD BOF
on 6/8 as well as the Japan Unix Society meeting in Nagoya on 6/9.
Anyone in these area is welcome to attend or simply join us afterwards
for dinner or something; see http://www.jp.freebsd.org for scheduling
details or contact event@jp.freebsd.org.

From 6/12 though 6/15 I'll be in Seoul, Korea for the Free Software
conference there (on the 14th) but have no firm plans for the other
days yet.  I would like to get together with some of the
kr.freebsd.org people if they're available, however, and would be
pleased if someone from that group could contact either myself or
Lydia Bennett <lbennett@vworldtech.com> to arrange something.

Thanks!

- Jordan