Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:00:07 +0100
From:      "Peter Rosa" <prosa@pro.sk>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid questrion

Dear list friends,

please, do you have some experience with Squid 2-4 ?

I just installed it, and try to start. It runs 6 childs and each exits eith
exit code 6, writing: "failed to find or read error text file".
Of course, I run squid -z to create the cache, edit squid.conf.

I searched the web, but there was only results about Solaris, I do not have
experience with it. But I realize, it is something with rights. I have my
umask set to 077, so I can not find proper modes for its files/folders.
Please help me.

Peter Rosa